AngylMuses

LOVER OF BOOKS

A LOVER OF LITERATURE WITH A PENCHANT FOR M/M ROMANCE, LGBT FICTION, SCI FI, FANTASY, PARANORMAL ROMANCE, AND PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING THAT IS A BOOK.

Book Review: Noble Hops by Layla Reyne (Trouble Brewing #3)

Noble Hops (Trouble Brewing, #3)Noble Hops by Layla Reyne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The final chapter of Trouble Brewing is everything I could have hoped for!

I have to admit, I have a soft spot for Layla Reyne's Agents Irish and Whiskey, and this spin off series with Dominic Price and Cameron Byrne. I kinda heart the whole universe she created as well as her writing prowess. The world she's created is believable, the people flawed and wonderful, the action almost as good as one of my beloved Marvel movies and her wordsmithing - concise and slick.

In the culmination of the three book arc, Dominic Price and Cameron Byrne have finally stopped hiding from everyone. They're living together and in love, working at building a life, when it all comes crashing down around them. The threat against Dominic comes to fruition. His father is dead and he's left to deal with the gangster who's been threatening everyone and everything he loves. And Nic isn't going down without a fight. But if there's one thing fighting Irish Cameron Byrne knows how to do, it's fight for those he loves, and he'll be damned if Nic is going this alone.

But will a ghost from Nic's past prove to be too much for Cameron and Nic to take? Will they be able to hold on to everything - and everyone - they hold dear? And when Cameron's specialized skill set of kidnap and rescue becomes needed, will Nic trust his lover to do what he's trained in while Nic does what he's meant to - defend the innocent against those intent on breaking the law?

This was everything I wanted in the final chapter of Nic and Cam's story and it definitely left me with the warm fuzzies. I can't wait to see what Layla comes up with next!